Tuesdays, February 5 through March 5 at 6:30pm
Facilitator: Rev. Beverly Saunders Biddle
S.E.E. Instructor: Rev. Sheryl McCullough
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
– Articulate and use Unity’s affirmative prayer process
– Explain the significance of the Silence and meditation and their relationship to each other.
– Compare Unity’s view and the traditional view of Divine Purpose, Will, Plan and Guidance.
– Illustrate some of the key aspects and process of building Christ Consciousness
– Differentiate the Absolute Realm (the Absolute) from the relative realm (the relative) including the analysis of Cause and Effect/cause and effect.
– Explain the essential Unity concept, “life is consciousness,” and its relationship to self-awareness and self-knowledge.