Experience Unity of Washington, DC
Worship here is an adventure in fellowship. We have a diverse and abundantly talented congregation that celebrates the Goodness of God. We are One in Spirit, Love, Peace and Joy. The dynamic and powerful lessons in Truth by our Senior Minister, Reverend Sylvia Sumter and a wonderful variety of guest speakers, will uplift your Spirit and you will know that All is Well in your life no matter the appearances.
Sunday Service & The Children’s Rainbow Church,
every Sunday at 10:30 AM.
Street parking is available. Please be conscious of posted parking restrictions.
Closest metro station is “U” Street/Cardoza/African-American Civil War Memorial
PARKING ON SCHOOL LOTS
Mazique Child Development Center and most especially the Garrison Elementary School – whether on Sunday or during the week is “parking at your own risk.” While we have an informal agreement with the schools, please understand that this is not church property and Unity of Washington, DC is not responsible for tickets, damage, towing, and/or theft to your vehicle or its contents.
SUNDAY PARKING GUIDELINES
Acronyms: HC = Handicap | ADA = Americans with Disabilities Act
- Lot 1 – To the left when entering the parking area
- Lot 2 – In front of Mazique Center
- Lot 3 – (Save – 1st 3 spaces – HC Spaces) Inside the gate (near the field)
- Lot 4 – (Save 6 spaces for Hospitality/Musicians) Directly behind Unity (the alley)
- Lot 5 – (Save – HC Spaces) – On the back side of the Mazique Center (facing the playground)
- Lot 6 – Down the alley, against the fence (parallel parking only)
- Arrive before 10:15 a.m. (better chance at getting a space)
- Park between the lines
- Follow the parking diagram
- Save Lot #5 for HC/ADA Parking
- Save 3 spaces on Lot #3 for HC/ADA Parking
(1st 3 spaces to the right as you enter)
- Save 6 spaces on Lot #4 for the hospitality & musician
- Respect the neighborhood (it’s a reflection on Unity)
- Block other cars in
- Park in front of the planters
- Start using Lot #6 before Lot #3 is filled
- Park or drive on the grass
- Park or drive on the blue tarmac on the playground (children play on this)
- Don’t Block the alley – Must be kept clear for emergency/rescue access
- Don’t Block Emergency Exit Doors (back of Mazique or the grass behind their building – Lot #4 area)
- Don’t Disrespect the neighborhood (it’s a reflection on Unity)